I have a tentative list that's HUGE but I want the ability to make choices...
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas (I waited so I could read it during BoB)
- Liar Liar by MJ Arlidge
- Maybe He's Just An A-Hole by Halle Kaye
- The Lost One by LG Pace III
- Whiskey Sour by JA Konrath
- The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden
- Red The Were Hunter by Rebekah R Ganiere
- Undraland by Mary E Twomey
- Thicker Than Blood by Sheehan and Riley
- The Devil's Nightmare by Robert Pruneda
So now I head into reading...after I clean...and eat....and make the kid food.
But then: READING (I hope)