Ideas I've had lately:
- When a movie is based on a book the theater should offer special showings for those that have actually read it! Seriously, I like the idea of being surrounded by people that GET IT.
- When you check into a hotel they should ask what timezone you're from originally...and place you in a wing/hallway or just near people in the same. That way, when my kids wake up at 6am because their bodies are going "It's LAAAATE. It's 8 o'clock already" I know I'm not waking up some dude that is on true 6am time.
I've also realized why I don't normally let the cats sleep in our room.
- They're huge. Seriously, I have small panthers over here. It's a great conversation topic, but not so great when they jump around at night making THUD THUD sounds.
- They eat at odd hours. I'm seriously thinking about switching to wet food for overnight because it sounds like someone is eating Life Cereal at 3am and it's not pleasant.
- When you aren't used to it...having *something* jump on your legs in the middle of the night is not a fun time.
- They like to cuddle ME. Awesome. Because having a 2yo kicking me in the chest wasn't enough fun. I have to add cats climbing on me and taking up the little bed space I'm given to the party. FUN TIMES.
- I stepped on a stupid cat this morning. It was dark. I have black cats. I was tired. AND HE DOES THIS CRAP RIGHT IN THE "WALKING" AREAS.