- I've been short tempered BUT I'm also coming off of PMDD and starting a new birth control so my hormones are all wonky.
- I was exhausted for several days. A lot of people said they had TROUBLE sleeping when coming off of Zoloft but I couldn't get enough sleep.
- Intermittent nausea. But that could be related to...
- Zero appetite. Like, I don't notice it's time to eat until I'm weak and dizzy. Even then, I don't care about food or eating. I do it because I NEED to but I don't get hungry.
- Brain Zaps. I'd read about these but didn't know what it meant until I'd experienced it. It's almost like a tiny seizure. (I'm NOT making light of epilepsy. This is all I can imagine to compare it to) My brain will shut down for a split second. Sometimes part of my body jerks (or my entire torso). It's like being shocked. It's the weirdest side effect yet. From what I've read, it's not dangerous.
If things ramp up I've also read I can control some of the issues with a dose of Benedryl. Well, except for the exhaustion.